(Updated on 13th July 2020)
We at M&J Travel and Tours, our main priority is to welcome you in a safe environment because your well-being and safety are our top priorities, so since the outbreak of Covid-19, we have implemented number of preventive measures.
M&J Travel and Tours has put in place specific measures to sure all staff, our suppliers (partners) and guests are adhering to the full compliance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Government, and Regional Health Agencies.
The hygiene protocols in our company have been reinforced to guarantee a safe environment for you and our staff.
Our staff are trained and monitored on a regular basis by ensuring we abide by the following:
- A contact person has been appointed at each of our three (3) branches to oversee the implementation of protective measures, and compliance with safety guidelines
- All our staff members are kept updated, as and when Ghana Health Service and WHO comes out with new directives
- Adequate display of safety guidelines for our staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff, tour guides and drivers
- Staff, tour guides and drivers are required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to staff, tour guides and drivers
- Compulsory wearing of Face mask by staff, tour guides and drivers
- Social distancing observed in all our offices
Outline Safety Measures for Travellers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers
- Guests are required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for guests
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Office equipments and office surface areas sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our salon cars take only 3 guests, 15 seater bus takes only 6 guests and 30 seater bus will take only 16 guest.
- We send guests to hotels that strictly adhere to all the vital covid 19 protocol measures
- We ensure we select Hotels that have and practice the below hygiene protocols:
Before you arrive
- The hotel will contact us to check your arrival time to ensure a smooth check-in and -out process
- The hotel air out every room for a minimum of 2 hours a day
- As much as possible, the hotel leaves an interval of at least 24 hours between departures and arrivals of guests in any given room
- All keys/cards are thoroughly disinfected after every use
When you arrive
- You will find hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal at the hotels
- Hotels’ receptionists are wearing facemasks; they have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers and disinfecting wipes at hand to keep their workspace perfectly clean at all times
- Hotels that observe a social distancing of 1.5 metre
- Hotels that allow breakfast, lunch and dinner to be ordered as take away, or to be delivered to your room
Throughout your stay
- Updated health and safety guidelines on display in the rooms and communal areas
- Seating area at reception rearranged in compliance with the recommended 1.5-metre social distancing protocol
- Hotels ensure Implementation of strict room cleaning and sanitizing protocols in compliance with health and safety procedures, using specific products as recommended by Ghana Health Service or WHO
- Hotels ensure All catering staff must wear a facemask, and catering staff must wash their hands every 30 minutes with antibacterial soap
When you leave
- Hotels will ensure basket or other container will be at your disposal to deposit your key/card (disinfected before and after each use).